Note that as communications are launched, your To-Dos will be linked to more info.
- Prior to attending Pre-Departure Orientation – Complete online Study Away Module
- Saturday, November 5 – Students in New York must attend the NYU Buenos Aires Pre-Departure Orientation.
- Week of November 14 – Register for Courses
- By November 18 – Complete Study Away Confirmation Portal (available Nov 7) and Submit Housing Reservation Payment.
- November 28 – Mandatory Make-Up Quiz Due for all students who did not attend orientation on November 5.
- ASAP for Newly Admitted Students – Review introductory visa/immigration information on blog and communication from Office of Global Services (OGS)
- Review introductory information on blog and communication from Office of Global Services. This includes our detailed visa instructions.
- Renew/obtain your passport! Your passport MUST be valid through at least November 2017 (6 months BEYOND the last day of your stay in Argentina). Upload a copy of your
passport to OGS.
- Complete the Student Information Form (even if waiting on a renewed passport).
- Students who require a visa for travel (citizens of any country not listed here) must complete the Survey for Visa Required Students.
- International Students: Meet with an International Student Advisor at OGS to discuss maintaining your F-1 or J-1 status while studying abroad.
- By November 11– Apply for the Volunteer Program at NYU Buenos Aires
- By November 25 – (Applications reviewed on a rolling basis) – Apply to be a Wasserman Global Peer
- Anytime – If you want to meet one-on-one, email your Study Away Advisor (email@example.com) to make an appointment to meet in person or via Skype!
- November 5 – NYU Buenos Aires Pre-Departure Orientation
- Week of November 14 – Conversation Series on Identity Abroad