Note that as communications are launched, your To-Dos will be linked to more info.
- January 2 – For the immigration process:
- DEADLINE to submit reciprocity fee receipt to OGS (Australian & Canadian citizens only)
- DEADLINE to apply for visa (students who require a visa for travel ONLY – citizens of any country not listed here)
- By January 4 – Pay your Ebill
- ASAP – Submit approved photo to receive NYU ID Card (first time cardholders ONLY). Current and returning students: you need to bring your NYU ID with you!
- By January TBD – Complete Online Global Health & Wellness Orientation
- Prior to departure – Register and print out international health insurance card
- Prior to departure – Review Travel and Arrival Cheat Sheet
- Prior to departure– Review final Pre-departure Checklist post
- January 30 – All students must arrive on this date.
- ASAP – Set up Direct Deposit with NYU
- Prior to departure – Review Packing and Travel Tips from your Site Rep
- Anytime – If you want to meet one-on-one, email your Study Away Advisor (firstname.lastname@example.org) to make an appointment to meet in person or via Skype!