Prior to departure, the Office of Global Programs will host a number of events, including student-led conversations, for everyone to prepare for life in Buenos Aires. If you’re in the New York area, mark your calendars! If you’re not around, reach out to me for resources!
- Spring 2017 Welcome Kick-Off – Friday, October 14
- MANDATORY Pre-Departure Orientation – Saturday, November 5
- Conversation Series on Identity Abroad– Week of November 14
- Gender & Dating in a Global Context
- LGBTQ Life in a Global Context
- Religion & Spiritual Life in a Global Context
- Students of Color in a Global Context
- Beyond the Selfie Send-Off – First Week of December
Program Dates: January 30 – May 20
Students must plan to arrive on January 30 (late arrival is NOT permitted). Participation in all classes and program activities is mandatory. Please do not plan any personal trips within the program dates until after arriving and confirming your syllabi. Exams cannot be taken early, which is true of all students including graduating seniors. The expectation is that you will be there for the full program.
Additionally, housing is only available for the program dates. If you plan to arrive early or depart later, you are responsible for your own accommodations.
The full program calendar can be viewed here for your continued reference.